Health systems recognize the need to change the
way they approach financial planning...
50% of U.S. Hospitals are losing money, from
independent hospitals to multi-facility systems.
When cost-cutting isn't enough.... standardization and efficiency strategies can uncover significant savings.
Proper planning takes valuable time and resources. We can help.
We can take a critical look at your product usage patterns to identify cost savings by realizing un-recognized inventory assets.
We can help you improve inventory utilization through standardized inventory solutions.
We can help you find ways to boost employee productivity.
Owens & Minor puts in the time and effort to help you reach your financial goals.
- Use the RIGHT products for the RIGHT procedures
- REDUCE unnecessary SKUs and inventory
- ELIMINATE waste
- SAVE time and resources
- Accomplish the same goals with half the SKUs
- Reduce gown SKUs by 40%
- Reduce confusion at the back table
- Do more procedures with less gown types
- Take a detailed look at the products you use and how you use them
- Identify ways for your employees to be more efficient and productive
- Save time and money by reducing costly delays in the OR
HALYARD* 5-Step Plan For A Healthier, More Efficient OR
Over the years, customers who have conducted facility-wide utilization reviews with the HALYARD* brand have realized an average of 18% savings on surgical supplies. For many hospitals, that’s tens of thousands of dollars every year.
The HALYARD* benchmarking tool compares similar-size facilities to establish average costs per procedure before and after a utilization review. We are able to mine the procedure-specific data to understand how those savings were achieved by looking at a side-by-side comparison of product being used before and after various recommended alternatives.